MSI is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success.
This continued commitment from our staff enables MSI to grow and achieve our vision. Our unique culture, underpinned by our core values of value people, lead the way, advocate for students, work together and exceed expectations, is embodied in our people and is a significant aspect of our competitive advantage.
We know that our people are our most valuable asset. We are committed to ensuring that our people strategies are aligned with our values and continue to drive our long-term success.
Our workforce consists of people with diverse cultures, backgrounds and skills, and this diversity enriches our breadth of knowledge, capability and experience.
- 2019 – new investment partner AmeriStudent incorporating new Boards, new structure and new strategy plans for facilitating global expansion
- 2018 – MSI selected as Finalist at the PIE News PIEoneer Awards for Global International Education Accommodation Provider of the Year
- 2017 – MSI selected as Finalist at the PIE News PIEoneer Awards for Global International Education Accommodation Provider of the Year
- 2015 – AHN named an Official Accommodation Operator for the 2018 Commonwealth Games
- 2015 – AHN appointed by Allianz Global Assistance as the preferred homestay manager in Australia
- 2013 – Our Executive Director and Founder, David Bycroft on behalf of the group, received a Remarkable Achievement Award from the Council of International Students Australia
- 2013 – AHN was a finalist in QLD Export Awards
- 2012 – AHN introduced the Community Placement Project (CPN) which placed 600 refugees for Australian Government
- 2012 – AHN receives commendation from NSW Parliamentary Inquiry into International Student Accommodation
- 2009 – AHN given a commendation for having the appropriate standards from the Senate Inquiry into the Welfare of International Students